Flying heat transfer sublimation ink for offset printing (FLYING
FO-GR Sublimation Ink)
Sublimation Offset Ink printing used product include Offset Machine
(such as Heidelberg) , Offset Sublimation Litho Ink , two-side Offset Paper , Heat Transfer Machine and Fabric (such
as Polyester fabric ).
Offset Sublimation Ink printing Process :
1. The first part is very simple and resembles exactly to normal
process of offset printing . Precisely in the same manner, we
offset print the artwork (as mirror image) on the two-side offset
paper using Sublimation litho ink .
2. Put the printed paper on substrates ,such as polyester and nylon
After offset printing, put the printed paper on the surface of the
substrates , and with printed surface
facing downwards on the surface of substrates.
3. Put both the paper and substrates on the heat press.
And heat(190℃-220℃),time(15-30S) and pressure(0.5kg/cm²) is applied
using a heat press.
The ink sublimates i.e. converts to gaseous form and gets deposited
"into" the surface, thus transferring image.
4. Finally ,take out paper and fabric from heat press ,the final
product will be born .
Any of offset presses :
FLYING Sublimation Ink was designed for offset printing . It was used on all kinds offset
Machine, such as single-color , dual-color and multi-color offset
printing machine .Be adaptable to the
demand for medium-speed or high-speed printing .
Advantages of sublimation ink :
1. This sublimation ink is safe for the environment and has no harm to skin . It does not
2. There is no accumulation of ink on the rolls and the number of
machine washings is greatly reduced.
3. Black is very intense and gives good coverage without domination
of the other colours .
4. With high printing performance and outcome .
5. Have no skinning within 72 hours.
If you have some questions , please contact me or send me Email :
Contact: Lizzy Liu
Mobile : 0086-18738582704
Skype : sublimationoffset